Day 1)  a few months ago I asked someone (in jest of course) how many DAY 1's can a person have....his response was be thankful for every day one, some people never even try and never get a day one under their belt.  THAT ONE STATEMENT has inspired me many times to just "start over" or as I like to say now...KEEP GOING.  Today was another DAY 1) I came to the conclusion awhile ago....I am going to be in pain no matter what I do...so I might as well KEEP MOVING.  But getting started again is so difficult.  First you got to get your head in the game, because you know it is not going to be easy, and lets face it everyone wants to take the easy way.  Secondly you have to come up with a game plan or plan of action.  and you have to be realistic, because lets face it your not going to run a mile if you have not even walked one in a few weeks.  This morning felt like starting over from scratch.  I got up earlier than I had been (yay me)  I planned a short walk, not focusing on anything but walking 30 minutes.  This is not a competition, no one is scoring me or taking notes on the chubby lady walking, so it is just me against myself.  I used to feel like I had to walk with people, to kill time, take the focus off the pain any distraction will do.  This morning I hurt, but I kept telling myself that if I keep coming back every day will get a little easier.  It is not a lie, I have done this enough times to know it is true. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Strings Attached

A? for effort???

Disappointment and Frustration